Indie Games

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stvarno je zarazno, a i pozamashan je demo, igrao sam preko sat vremena i ugasio igru al izgleda da nisam pri kraju demoa. Nego kako se izlazi iz dungeona? Jel ima neki kao kraj ili mora da se zagine da bih izneo item?

edit: na svakom 5. levelu ima izlaz, sad sam procitao na Steam forumu

Edited by 3LANCER

la estrella de la muerte

• 1 month later...

Hero Core

Genre: Action/Adventure

Content: Mild fantasy violence

Grafika: predobro, minimalisicki

Muzika: Vrh :o!

Prica: Meh.

shotke

herocore.gifherocorezoom.gif

Flip Hero returns for the final battle against his nemesis, Cruiser Tetron - but can he really stop the reign of the machine warlord for all time? Like the first game, the graphics are black and white, the controls are simple and the gameplay is easy to learn. The nonlinear game world allows you to tackle the boss machines in nearly any order, or head straight for Tetron's headquarters if you're skilled enough.

po meni jedan od najboljih besplatnih naslova ove godine, inace pravio je onaj lik sto je pravio Iji

download: ovde!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ion assault

[8D]

eh, obrnuo sam za sat i po...bilo bi dobro da su vece arene, i da ima vise mapa i neki mp mod...ali avaj.

Edited by Kung Lao

Don't think of understanding as a 'mental process' at all. Rather ask yourself: in what kind of case, under what circumstances do we say "now i can go on".

fUS165

kWcQcwQpf9Dedwp8ic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tesla The Weather Man

Use weather control powers to stop Thomas Edison and his army of DC-powered robots!

You play as Nikola Tesla after the triumph of alternating current has sent Edison into a violent rage.

Use experimental technology to harness the power of lightning, flood valleys, freeze lakes, levitate boxes, and more in this historical parody puzzle platformer.

[:D]

Is there a flower shop in the tahraji desert?