Assassin's Creed

Pipboy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mislim da je Reloadedov njukovan jer EXE puca posle prvog nivoa, ali sa klonom ne bi trebalo da bude problema.

Btw na njuzu ima već ceo, neko će skinuti do sutra, neko na torentima za 5 dana :D

Ja sam upravo turio reloadedov da se skida, kako da znam dal je to taj falični? Mislim, dal bi ga uopšte skidao da je njukovan (već je na 0.1%, 13kbs average lol). Ima i neka procyon verzija preko rapidsharea, mission impossible, 67 arhiva bez premium accounta, yea right.

Edit: 0.2%, woohoo, blazing downloading in progress!

Edited by Pipboy

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Evo sta kaze covek :P

C/P:

found this on an wellknown swedish forum

1. Does the game work?

YES. The game works. It crashes around 1st, 2nd levels. But after you get back into it from your saved location it is fine.

2. Does it crash right on Jerusalem?

YES. Right before you enter Jerusalem, on horse, foot, anything, it crashes to the desktop, no matter what you do.

3. Is there a Crack Fix out that fixes it yet?

NO. There is no Official 100% guaranteed working fix yet to this. It should be out soon if they find the problem.

4. There are many crackfix’s right now….Whats up?

Those are all the same exact Reloaded Fixed EXE Files. Eaither that, or they are all FAKE. There is currently NO WAY of getting into Jerusalem as of this moment.

5. Is the game awesome?

Yeah, its not too bad.

Worth the DL?

Definitely, if it did not crash.

THIS IS NOT A RETAIL VERSION, THIS IS A PRE-GOLD VERSION

“Not only the header of DataPC_Jerusalem.forge is missing the whole file seems to be completely random data. In the other .forge files you can see readabel text and some parts are only zeros, in DataPC_Jerusalem.forge there is nothing like that. So it won’t work with any crackfix etc. We need a new DataPC_Jerusalem.forge.”

” To those who say this is Press Copy, you are fu(ktards.

When Procyon got the source, 1 render file was obviously corrupt or became corrupted. The same corrupt file was supplied by Procyon to Reloaded. Either no group noticed the corruption or they let it go out with the bug, thinking they’d rels early for points and then be able to fix from resupply.

Problem is, the corrupt file is also having the effect of making the game unstable. And no resupply has yet arrived.

You can bet your bo11ocks that Vitality wont issue a crackfix, cos there is nothing to be fixed.

What will happen is a proper will come of size around 1GB which will be the scimitar.Jerusalem.forge replacement and possibly another corrupt file.

In meantime, you can collect flags. “

Is there a flower shop in the tahraji desert?

Sto se grafike tice do sad nisam video bolju u takvoj vrsti igre,dodushe gledao sam kod drugara koji ima zlu mashinu.Problem je sad ovaj krek majku mu...nista vracam se na FF tactics dok ovo ne nameste :D

Ne uzimajte igru jos i ne skidajte sa neta.

Nije ispravna nijedna verzija niti moze bilo koji cr. da ovo popravi.

Krasuje na ulasku u Jerusalim.

Ko zna kako se pojavilo na netu i ko je okacio igru sa corupt fileom. Igra treba da se pojavi tek za nesto vise od mesec dana.

Mali update samo...ako vas mrzi da cekate mozete da skinete rusku verziju igre posto ona izgleda radi ili druga varijanta,da jerusalim predjete u ruskoj verziji,a onda da se opet prebacite na englesku.Ja cu cekati da izadje neka engleska verzija nema potrebe da se smaram sa razlicitim verzijama.

Osim sto PC verzija ima nekoliko misija vise, zato je i onemoguceno da se uzme .forge fajl iz Xbox verzije i tutne ovde, nisu isti po velicini. :)

NA mojoj vec zastareloj makini *7600gt,2GB,CoreD 2.66* radi sve na low ali radi :)

Ljudi se dele na optimiste i one koji znaju bolje.