DIABLO III pričajte - slobodna diskusija

• 1 month later...

Bash sam juche prejuche primetio da blizz trazi radnika za izradu 3D enterijera i exterijera.Nishta posebno,ali ono shto me je zaintrigiralo jeste shto se u tom oglasu bash naglashava da je BLizz tvorac Diablo serijala,shto znachi da se verovatno trazi chovek za nastavak sage...

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

kako stvari trenutno stoje bolje je ici na mmo naslov jer pogledajte kako je ispao hg:L - stavili su SP sadrzhaja otprilike isto koliko ga je bilo u d2 ali shisharka - ljudi zhele vishe, zato bolje pustiti kreativne ljude u blizzu da kreiraju svet sa prichom za par meseci online igre umesto nesto sto cemo zavrshiti za 3-4 dana...i ne, single player hamstering nije vishe dovoljan da drzhi igracha za igrom kao nekada...

zato sto wow za 3-4 godine, koliki je otrilike dev. ciklus blizovih igara biti na samrti i neko ce gledati da uhapsi tih x miliona igracha sto mesechno daju blizardu preko 120 mil.$... i onda da ne bi bio kompanija jedne godine obrtje 1.5 bil a sledece ni desetinu toga morajud a probaju da oni budu ti sto i dalje "opsluzhuju" te silne igrache...

• 4 months later...

In the past days there have been a lot of activity in the network sites after the countdown teaser. A few forum threads keep continuous debate between Diablo fans of what this announcement will be. I have given a few responses of what it is not, to make sure fans won't be thinking the wrong thing. We have made no claims and expect fans to not get caught up with the wave of speculations and rumors in the forums and the web to the point to believe them.

With that said, I will mention some of those I have ruled out since it seems fans haven't thoroughfully read all the forum posts in said thread.

Things the May 1 Announcement are not:

1. It is not an official announcement of Diablo 3

2. It is not about an upcoming Diablo novel

3. It is not a Network merge

Only Blizzard Entertainment may make an official announcement of games, unless we had a leak. However, we have no leaks. We know as much as you do whether or not there will or not be an announcement at the Blizzard Worldwide Invitationals. We do have our own set of theories such as the Blizzard Worldwide Invitationals ending the same day Diablo II was released (June 29 2000) and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction expansion being released (June 29, 2001). We will all have to wait and see what happens.

I have been open commenting there will be new Diablo novels. Richard A. Knaak commented on the video interview other writers might be writing new Diablo novels at some point. However, no new novels could justify a two weeks countdown teaser unless it was something that might be considered as a decent announcement.

As for rumors that this is all about a Network merger, I have to say no. As far as Umaro has told me, each site is independent. For example, this community is mostly Diablo news, content and upcoming interviews. StarcraftTwo will get at some point a face lift with a new layout and CMS to cover only Starcraft news, content and such. Blizzplanet will continue to do what it has always done: all games news, interviews, Blizzard product coverage and promo.

What the flip is the May 1st Announcement then?

Well, the answer will be unleashed that day. Not earlier.

Does Blizzard know?

I would say yes.

Is it about the Diablo II Patch?

Blizzard officially hinted of a Diablo II patch in an interview from China when the Zerg race was unveiled. I have stalked four Blizzard folks, and haven't gotten any updates at this time. I might be given a follow up, hopefully.

Is it about BlizzCast Episode 3

BlizzCast Episode 3 was recorded many days ago. It is probably been edited and distributed to the localization team. For that matter, there can't be an ETA. It will be out when it is ready. Once episode 3 is translated to all the Blizzard supported languages, the web designers will prepare the webpage code for a simultaneous release. I was told the questions I gathered from the diablo3.com community won't show up in Episode 3 and probably nor in episode 4. By the time I had submited these questions there had been months prior to that of hundreds of questions submited by the World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2 communities. It will also depend on whether the Diablo II Team Developers are available at the time a BlizzCast is produced. Sounds like they are busy folks nowadays. Fret not, our questions are on queue. They will get answered on BlizzCast format at some point. The most I can say here is: BlizzCast 3 is coming out soon. And no, the May 1 countdown teaser isn't to announce BlizzCast 3.

Is the Countdown Teaser about an Interview?

A Diablo II Team interview request was answered as follow: "It's is a possibility". I will update you in upcoming months.

How good is the countdown anyways? Why should I bother coming around on May 1?

Would I come up clean and spare you 10 days of agony, if I didn't know there is still some good behind the May 1 announcement? [grins]

There is some merit to the announcement. Sadly it is not what we are all awaiting and craving for years. But it is a step forward in its own rightful positive kind of way to what fans are craving for. Hope this quick FAQ may help some people. I am a fan too, and I really don't want people getting way too excited than they should by following forum rumor mill threads.