DoTa u lan-u

SomiKnight

skini ovu verziju 6.10 koji ce ti q..... te stare,a kad kreiras moras da budes plava boja da bi mogao da kucas random i naravno nemozes da igras protiv kompa

http://www.dota-allstars.com/download.php

I am the centre of this universe.The wind of time is blowing through me,and it's all moving relative to me, it's all a figment of my mind in a world that I've designed. I'm charged with cosmic energy. Has the world gone mad or is it me? I am the creator of this universe,and all that it was meant to be,so that we might learn to see.This foolishness that lives in us and stupidity that we must suss ! How to banish from our minds,if you call this living I must be blind.Ma ja sam puko!

naravno da moze da se igra protiv kompa, samo kucas miror mod, jeste da taj isti komp nece da izlazi iz baze al boze moj...

Furthermore, once players can survive for a few seconds, it tends to force everyone to worry about defenses once again. Will resilience make enough of a difference? That is something we are discussing right now

I'd hug you but I can't do that while strangulated.

using a snare breaker and a purple costume doesn't prevent dps btw.