Tassadar promene

Lucky

Ahaha, al' su ga reworkovali - možda ispadne i ok, ali ovo deluje kao da su ga od nule odradili:

Basic Attack
Damage reduced from 69 to 10
Attack speed increased by 400%

Added Functionality:
Your basic attacks are channeled and slow the target’s Movement Speed by 20%

Abilities
Oracle (Trait)
No longer costs Mana

Cooldown reduced from 40 to 30 seconds
Radius decreased by roughly 16%

Plasma Shield (Q)
Cooldown increased from 5 to 8 seconds
Duration increased from 5 to 8 seconds
Mana cost increased from 40 to 50
Shield amount increased from 342 to 510
Removed Functionality:
No longer gains 50% strength on allied Heroes
Added Functionality:
Now grants the target 20% Life Steal on Basic Attacks (while Shielded)
Psionic Storm (W)
Damage decreased from 55 to 42
Added Functionality:
Damage increases by 10% for each consecutive instance of damage

Dimensional Shift (E)
Cooldown increased from 20 to 30 seconds
Duration increased from 1.5 to 2 seconds
Added Functionality:
Now grants 25% Movement Speed for the duration
You can now cancel out of Dimensional Shift early by re-activating the hotkey (Default: E)

Archon (R)
Attack Damage increased from 111 to 175
Duration decreased from 12 to 10 seconds
Added Functionality:
Your Basic Attacks slow enemies by 40% for 1 second
Added Functionality:
Passively refreshes the cooldown of Dimensional Shift on activation
Removed Functionality:
No longer grants a generic Shield on activation
Added Functionality:
Now grants Tassadar a Plasma Shield on activation

Force Wall (R)
Range increased from 8 to 10
Added Functionality:
Passively increases the slow amount of Tassadar’s Basic Attacks from 20 to 30%

Kad se malo bolje pogleda ovo što su uradili je klasično prebacivanje standardnog bilda koji se igra već par meseci u basic kit.

Life steal se uzimao na lvl 7 sad je u basic, brzina na E dobijala se na 16 lvl zajedno sa healom, sad je u basic.

Lepa promena je što su heoric ability dobili po passiv u basic kit i ovaj slow na bassic atack. Jedina zamerka po meni, iz prvog utiska sa ptr servera je da je basic od 10 damage MNOGO MALO. 

Drago mi je što je Tassadar promenjen, ali mislim da će sada biti mnogo teži za igranje jer ranije posle 16 lvl Tass je praktinčno bio undying sa talnetima na lvl 13 i 16 na E. Nisi morao da razmišljas da izbegavaš skill shotove, burst, CC jednostavno radiš svoj posao i čekaš da se E aktivira na 20% :D 

I just want to start by saying I enjoying playing Tassadar even before the PTR started on him. I have him on level 20 on my main account and i'm still playing him on my other accounts (: 
Those of you that might know me by:
bestTassadar
shieldmaster
JediTassadar

Also know me by tass and tracer combo becuase I play with tracers only since I enjoy the combo. I'm going to break down tree here what we have now and future updates for tassadar which is base on hes shields and support range role.

The normal build for him now till the patch hits us
===================================================================
Conjurer's Pursuit
Quest: Gathering Regeneration Globes increases your Mana Regeneration by 0.102 per second, up to 2.538 per second.
Reward: After gathering 25 Globes, also increase your maximum Mana by 100.

Leeching Plasma
While Plasma Shield is active, 30% of the target's Basic Attack damage against the primary target is returned as Health.

Khala's Embrace
If Plasma Shield expires, 50% of the Shield remains indefinitely. This effect does not stack.

Force Wall
Create a wall that blocks all units from moving through it for 2.5 seconds.

Prescience
Dimensional Shift will automatically activate when you fall below 15% Health. This effect has a separate 45 second cooldown.

Evasive Shielding
The target of your Plasma Shield also gains 25% Movement Speed for 5 seconds.

Storm Shield
Activate to give all nearby allied Heroes a Shield for 20% of their max Health for 3 seconds.
Now the PTR (still testing build) for support role

Khayadarin Resonance
Quest: Regeneration Globes grant an additional 50% Mana
Reward: After clollecting 20 Regeneration Globes Plasma Shield retains 50% of its value after it expires.
Reward: After collecting 40 Regeneration Globes Plasma Shield persists indefinitely (%100)

Khala's Embrace
Increase the life steal of Plasma Shield to 40%

Mental Aruity
Quest: Each takedowns earned lowers the cooldown of Oracle by 3 seconds, to a maximus of 15 seconds
Reward: Upon getting 5 Takedowns, the sight range of oracle is increasedby 50%

Force Wall 
Creat a wall that blocks all unit from moving throuogh it for 2.5 seconds, Passive increase the slow amount of distortion beam to 30%

Adun's Wisdom
While Oracle is active, Basic abilities cooldown 50% faster

Phase Disruption 
Enemy heroes being hit by psionic storm have their Phsical armor reduced by 25, casuing them to take 25% more damage from basic Attacks

Force Barrier
Force range is increased by 100% and its cooldown is reduced by 6 seconds 

I like this build the only problem I have with this build is, its mana hungry before we were able to spam shield and give our allies 50% shields to fix this problem give us the old mana sustain in Conjurer's Pursuit talent.
or make it once we get 20 orbs we get mana sustain Regeneration 2.5 sec
Khayadarin Resonance
(Regeneration Globes grant an additional 50% Mana) don't give us this I rather have mana sustain Regeneration.
I can see with this build stealthy players will have hard time going up with tassadar. It took me 18mins just to farm 40 globes for 100% shield which is coming to our late game wins 18-20min is the game wins really.

Khala's Celerity
(Plasma Shield also grants 25% Movement speed for 5 seconds)
compare to what we have now Evasive Shielding does the same since it synergize with the Plasma Shield 5 sec cooldown, if you can increase this cooldown for Khala's Celerity to 8 sec it will be paired that is all. 
Also on the side note he has less survival ability which does not make sense we already have Lt. Morales that has 2 talents to heal her and give her mana? 
Hes auto attack don't heal him much. Hes Dimensional warp use to heal him hes got less survival ability now.

Overall i'm happy with the build and great job guys @Blizzard Entertainment

Generalno lik je prilicno zadovoljan. Ja koji slabo igram tassa a kao main healer se radujem ovome. I znam da ovo moze da bude neki potpuni njub koji prica na sva zvona, ali ae, verujem mu. Videcemo

YsKBe.jpg?1