Novi Armor sistem

Lucky

Ovo mi je nekako promaklo:

What is Armor?

Armor is an all-encompassing term that we‘re using to replace the Vulnerable/Resistant system that previously existed in the game. If an ability or talent previously referred to Resistant or Vulnerable effects, it will now state that it grants an addition or reduction of “Armor” instead.
How does Armor work?

Armor is split into three types: Armor, Physical Armor, and Spell Armor. Armor by itself means that you gain mitigation from both Physical and Spell damage. Physical and Spell Armor mitigate damage from their respective key words. Currently, all abilities deal Spell Damage while all Basic Attacks deal Physical Damage (with slight exceptions like the talent Cannoneer, which turns Li Ming’s next Basic Attack into Spell Damage). For reference, floating damage text will display Spell Damage as purple numbers above the target’s head, while Physical Damage will display as orange.

As of the Varian patch, abilities and talents that grant Armor now stack additively. There were a lot of ways that we could have designed this, but in order to keep the system as simple as possible, we decided to make each point of Armor directly relate into 1% resistance. Technically, this means that each additional point of armor is slightly more valuable than the last, and in order to keep that in check we created lower and upper Armor Caps of -25 and +75, respectively. The reasoning and thoughts behind doing this were outlined by Matthew Cooper in this post.

You will notice that there are a couple of talents that can raise or lower Armor past their respective caps. Things such as Nazeebo’s Superstition (-30 Physical Armor) or Arthas’ Anti-Magic Shell (+100 Spell Armor) are specifically flagged to ignore the caps, but function identically to the rest of the system. Abilities that ignore Armor Cap are currently rare, but in the future we may implement more abilities and talents that bend the rules. In the case that two different effects are both ignoring the Armor Cap, the larger one will take priority.

As an example, let’s say you are playing Nazeebo and picked up Superstition (-30 Physical Armor, +50 Spell Armor) and then receive a Pixie Dust (2 stacks of +75 Physical Armor) from Brightwing. You would now currently have 45 Physical Armor (-30 + 75 = 45) against the next two Physical damage sources.  
Again, let’s say you have Superstition (-30 Physical Armor) and are hit by Tyrande’s Hunter’s Mark (-25 Armor). You would now have -30 Physical Armor (already at/past Armor Cap) and 25 Spell Armor (50 – 25 = 25).

Percentage based damage is now flagged to ignore the Armor system entirely. This means that your Giant Killer (+1.5% Max health damage per attack) will do full damage to your target regardless of their current Armor state.

We realize that you will definitely have more questions about this system and are doing our best to make it as clear and transparent as possible. We are currently working on several ways to better explain the system to players both in and out of game, and are actively listening to your suggestions and feedback. While this might seem like a big change, rest assured that the balance team is patiently watching the state of the game and are ready to make any changes necessary to keep the game as balanced and polished as possible as we continue to roll this new system out.

U principu sustinski se nista nije promenilo, samo su nazive Resistant i Vulnerable objedinili pod jednim imenom - Armor. Svojstvo je ostalo apsolutno isto. S tim sto se od Varianovog patcha promenilo kako se resistence i vulnerable slazu (sabiraju) jedno na drugi, tako da je promena o kojoj se sada zvanicno prica dosla sa Varianovim patchom. Sada je to samo ozvaniceno novim imenom u talentima i abilitijima - sve je predstavljeno kao armor sada.

Dakle, Resistant je sada postao pozitivan Armor (recimo 75, pre se pisalo Resistant 75%), dok je vulnerable sada negativan armor (tj. smanjuje armor za odredjenu vrednost, prakticno je negativan broj, recimo (-25).

Koje je promene doneo varianov patch?

Sistem je jako jednostavan. Saberu se sve vrednosti armora (pod cijim si uticajima), i zbir svih vrednosti je tvoj konacni Armor. S tim da ukupni armor ne moze da bude veci od 75, niti moze da bude manji od (-25).

primer: Imas 50 spell armor, i pogodi te jaina sa northern expositure (-25) i tyrande te obelezi sa Hunter's Mark (-25 armor). Ukupni armor za abilitije ti je 50-25-25=0 (nema bonusa na damage); medjutim kada je u pitanju physical damage u toj situaciji, 0-25-25= -50, s tim sto maksimalno moze da bude (-25), pa ti je physical armor (-25) tih par sekundi, te primas 25% veci damage.

Sve u svemu, taj konacni broj je procenat damagea koji si redukovao/dodatno primio. Nista manje, nista vise od onog sto je bilo pre.

Koje novine je doneo poslednji patch?

Dakle, pored toga sto je zvanicno procesljao sve abilitije i talente i svuda promenio Resistant/Vulnerable u Armor, uveo je i 3 vrste Armora: Armor, Physical Armor i Spell Armor.

Prvi armor se odnosti na sav damage, Physical na auto attack damage, dok se Spell Armor odnosi na ability damage. Kule su physical damage (mada sa time smo se vec sretali, jer su i pre postojali abilitiji, kao npr. Illidan Evasion, kojima je on izbegavao sav AA damage, pa i damage od kula. Spell shield je i pre stitio od ability damagea, dakle sve je to vec postojalo, samo su sada od toga napravili sistem pod jednim imenom - tako da svi oni blokovi, spell shieldovi, sve se to sada opisuje kroz armor - tipa block ti dodeljuje 75 physical armor next 2 basic attacks, i sl.).

Sve u svemu saberes sve tvoje talente, sve spell shieldove, blokove, buffove i oduzmes sve sto te zakacilo i to je tvoj konacni armor. Naravno, posebno racunas za Physical, a posebno za Spell Armor.

Edited by SerbCommando