Balkan SuperCup #1 LAN turnir powered by MSi

iAN

• Lucky featured this topic

It's not double but single elimination BO3 bracket. Tournament prize pool is 750$, winner will recieve 500$, second place 250$. Top four teams here will be invited to Balkan SuperCup #2 which will take place on 5th of September while this tournament has no connections with The World Championships in October at all.

It's not double but single elimination BO3 bracket. Tournament prize pool is 750$, winner will recieve 500$, second place 250$. Top four teams here will be invited to Balkan SuperCup #2 which will take place on 5th of September while this tournament has no connections with The World Championships in October at all.

Thank you so much for the information :)

Are you sure it's a single Elimination?

I think its double elimination

http://www.e-frag.net/event/balkansupercupone

GSL format = Double Elimination

GSL Format refers to a groups stage format of Starcraft, which means round 2 will play winner vs winner of the first match, and loser vs loser. Last match of the group will be played as a decider who will take second place in a group. That doesnt mean tournament is double-elimination. We will have single-elimination tournament, both semifinals best-of-3 starting at 16:00 CEST

GSL Format refers to a groups stage format of Starcraft, which means round 2 will play winner vs winner of the first match, and loser vs loser. Last match of the group will be played as a decider who will take second place in a group. That doesnt mean tournament is double-elimination. We will have single-elimination tournament, both semifinals best-of-3 starting at 16:00 CEST

Urm single elimination from semifinal onwards right?

Group Stages are still double elimination right?

Group A

A

B
C
D

If matches are A vs B

and C vs D

Then winner of A/B vs Winner of C/D

Loser of A/B vs Loser of C/D

AM i right? 

I think im just confusing you now :D 

Do you have a bracket or something? 

Cestitke ekipama CSGO-Saloon i GamePub, veliko hvala svima koji ucestvovali, svima koji su dosli da gledaju event, sponzorima i prijateljima turnira, kompanijama MSI, Hitbox, Internet cafeu KGB, Saletu, Shomiju i ostalima koji su izginuli ceo dan da sve protekne super.

116 fotografija sa turnira mozete pogledati u galeriji na nasem sajtu ovde - http://www.e-frag.net/media/album/18?p=1

Pucamo se ponovo za oko mesec dana, vise informacija uskoro :)

• Upvote (+1) 2