Vreme je da pisem odmor :)

qft

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi

We’re working hard on balancing and testing Diablo III, and one of the major components is making sure that the end game experience is fun and exciting. We’d like to share a few of our goals for end game:

• We have an enormous number of skill build combinations, and we want a lot of those skill builds to be viable and interesting
  • While there are millions of skill builds available to players, we don’t want players swapping skills regularly to beat specific encounters as they come up
  • We don’t want repeatedly running specific three-minute chunks of the game to be the most efficient way to acquire gear for your character
  • While a three-minute run shouldn’t be the most efficient, we also don’t want you to feel like it’s a two-hour commitment every time you sit down to play
  • Bosses should still feel worth killing

Nephalem Valor is one of the major new systems in Diablo III and it kicks in at level 60. Keep in mind that this is still in testing and we’re still working out the details. Here’s how it currently works internally: Rare and Champion packs already have great loot on them. By killing a Rare or Champion pack, not only do you get their loot, but you’ll also receive a buff granting you increased magic find and gold find. However, if you change a skill, skill rune, passive, or leave the game, the buff disappears. As an extra reward, if you kill a boss while this buff is active, you’ll receive extra loot drops from that boss.

The exact amount of magic find and gold find provided by the buff is still being reviewed, as is the amount of extra loot you get from a boss while the buff is active. We’re also playing around with whether or not the buff stacks, what the duration should be, and whether or not it should persist through death. We want to make sure the buff is strong enough to make staying in your current game more rewarding than creating a new game. At the same time, if the buff is too strong, it risks making shorter play sessions feel not worthwhile.

We expect this system will encourage players to stick with a skill build of their choice, select an area of the game they enjoy, and sweep it for rare and champion packs on their way to a boss, finishing off a run with a boss that’ll be worth killing. If you wanted a shorter play session you could be done at that point, but if you have more time, the path of least resistance would ideally be to stay in the same game and make your way towards the next boss.

Izvor: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4241234476#1

edit:

Neki lik je postavio dobro pitanje:

- random dude: "Does "kicks in at level 60" imply inferno only?"

- Bashiok: "No, it kicks in at 60. Once you hit 60 you have access to this buff regardless of difficulty. You can use it and go back to Hell to help you gear up for Inferno, absolutely."

Donekle eliminisu grind odredjenih boss-ova kao sto je to bilo u D2 (mefisto, baal).

Edited by WuDu

People don't stop playing because they get old, they get old because they stop playing.

Preporučena cena igre je 59,99e, ali prodavac može da smanji svoju zaradu da bi prodao više, a što više proda dobiće veći popust od izdavača.

Sa druge strane, izdavač ne može sam sebi da spušta cenu, pošto je to onda nelojalna konkurencija, smanjuje se vrednost robe i tako dalje i tako dalje.

Kutija nema mnogo veze sa tim. (osim troškova pakovanja i transporta :)

Edited by fushi.ryuu

.: l@w
.: co-founder of kouteki

Preporučena cena igre je 59,99e, ali prodavac može da smanji svoju zaradu da bi prodao više, a što više proda dobiće veći popust od izdavača.

Sa druge strane, izdavač ne može sam sebi da spušta cenu, pošto je to onda nelojalna konkurencija, smanjuje se vrednost robe i tako dalje i tako dalje.

Kutija nema mnogo veze sa tim. (osim troškova pakovanja i transporta :)

Realno to je glupost, kutije kostaju 60e zato sto je 60% troskova te cene upravo vezano za retail sistem (transport, rezanje cd-a itd itd), dok digitalna izdanja zaobilaze sve te prepreke koje cvrste kopije imaju. Cene su visoke da ne bi propale firme koje stoje izmedju izdavaca i kupca. Tako da na svaku digitalnu kopiju koju blizz proda zaradi 3x vise nego na bilo kojoj retail kopiji.

Pa jeftinija ti je boxed od digital dl. Al cenim da je to tako zbog dila sa distributerima i maloprodajom. A i hajp oko ponotjnih sale-ova, pa pratetji merchandise. Ima tu neke konkretne logike, samo mi nismo truli kapitalisti pa ne vidimo na keca,

... ukusi su razlichiti... reche djavo i sede u trnje...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...