Metro Last Light

dNte

U igri vidim stoje kao knjige na stolu Metro 2033, 2034 i 2035 ? :) Jel treba nova da se napise uskoro ?

Glukhovski je radio scenario za Last Light, i kada je video da je materijal preopširan za igru, rešio je da na osnovu scenarija Last Light napiše Metro 2035. Unutar igre ćeš naići na poster na kome je naveden decembar 2013. kao mesec izlaska knjige.

• 3 weeks later...

Vrhunska igra nema sto.

Sad samo cekamo story DLCijeve.

The Faction Pack and the Chronicles Pack include new single-player gameplay that "expands" the story, Deep Silver said. The first chapter, the Faction Pack, will be released in June 2013.

The Tower Pack includes a solo challenge designed for Metro veterans. And the Developer Pack gives "creative players some interesting tools with which to explore the world of Metro...", Deep Silver teased.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Faction Pack and the Chronicles Pack include new single-player gameplay that "expands" the story, Deep Silver said. The first chapter, the Faction Pack, will be released in June 2013.

The Tower Pack includes a solo challenge designed for Metro veterans. And the Developer Pack gives "creative players some interesting tools with which to explore the world of Metro...", Deep Silver teased.

[ok]

• 2 weeks later...

Ovo je jedina igra koja grafikom obara sistem...naime igrao sam sve moguce novije igre i grafika na ultra pici sa 70+ fps u prosjeku i temperatura je na 99% CPU usage oko 65-70 stepeni,ova igra na Ultra sa 2 settingsa na high ide na 70 FPS ali temperatura ide i do 80 isto na 99% cpu usage i sistem pew pew...zao mi sto ne mogu da je odigram do kraja,a zao mi isto da je igram na manje detalje... :(

• 1 year later...