Mars

Dule_smor

Zanimljivo, skoro zam citao da su pronadjeni organizmi tj ekstremofili koji zive na dubinama od 5km-a i obavljaju proces fotosinteze bez prisustva svetlosti, uz pomotj sulfura i geotermalne radiacije. Inace, ta "Zelena bakterija-ljubitelj sulfura" je pronadjena u severnom Meksiku.

Verujem da ce se pronatji slicni primeri na ostalim planetama za nekih 100-200 godina.

Nije bitno da je velik, bitno je da je lep...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

topla voda nekad postojala na marsu?

http://www.mtsmondo.com/entertainment/goss....php?vest=58028

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

• 1 year later...

"In September 1999, the Mars Climate Orbiter spacecraft crashed into the Red Planet following a navigation error caused when technicians mixed up "English" (imperial) and metric units."

i od njih zapravo da ocekujemo da ce nesto i da nadju korisno?

fallout_table.gif

• 2 months later...

voda na marsu! cheers :)

http://www.b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yy...p;nav_id=311078

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for.............

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons.

The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.

27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for.............

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons.

The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.

lol...btw, mars je bio najblizi zemlji pre nekoliko godina i bio je reda velicine najsjajnijih zvezda, znaci negde oko -1.5 magnitude...tako da ne znam cemu hajp sada...

srpskivojnik-3.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Znao sam da imamo ovaj topic:). Elem, Opportunity rover vec 12 godinu uspesno rola po Marsu, presao je skoro 50km, definitivno rover sa najvecim vekom trajanja. Btw, jel ima neki sajt kao Google Mars ili ovaj Nasin, ali sa satelitskim snimcima vece rezolucije, ovo je ipak malo. A ja bih uzivao u predelima kao sto je Noctis Labyrinthus:)

noctislabyrinthus4.jpg

http://mars.nasa.gov/maps/explore-mars-map/fullscreen/

srpskivojnik-3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...