EXIT

LaG

kad se svi volimo:))

hahaha sad sam se setio.... Kao mornari:D

()... [;)]

<font size="1"><font color="white">... I tako isho ja sam pustinjom sa bozarom u ruci...</font id="white"></font id="size1">

<font color="orange"><font size="1">..Give me a kiss to build the dream on

and my imagination will drive upon that

sweet heart i ask no more than this

a kiss to build the dream on....</font id="size1"></font id="orange">

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e nisam skontao za nightwish? sta kao prica da dolaze?

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

hmm, nemoguce je to zamisliti... izbacuje mi stalno error :(

( [;)] )...

<font size="1"><font color="white">... I tako isho ja sam pustinjom sa bozarom u ruci...</font id="white"></font id="size1">

<font color="orange"><font size="1">..Give me a kiss to build the dream on

and my imagination will drive upon that

sweet heart i ask no more than this

a kiss to build the dream on....</font id="size1"></font id="orange">

EXIT NAJBOLJI FESTIVAL U EVROPI -

The Petrovaradin Fortress is an ancient fortress site originally occupied by the Romans, and re-built by the Austro -Hungarian Empire to defend against the Turks in the 17th Century. The Fortress site houses 18 performance arenas including the Main Stage and Dance Stage. There

learn to obey before you command

Guest sinister
Ultimativna vest za sve ljubitelje elektronske muzike. Najvoljeniji DJ u Srbiji. Ubedljivo najtraženiji DJ od strane publike EXITa (ispred R.E.M. i mnogih drugih velikih bendova). DOOLAZIIIIII!!! U specijalnom izdanju, nikada viđenom u našoj zemlji, Carl će nastupiti kao

prodgy je resio da taj period ostane u engleskoj da se odmara... toliko

hmmm. .. da li zbog slayera vredi placati kartu... jos pogotovo ako dolaze maideni krajem leta...

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

evo sta sam nasao na sajtu pa da vise ne pitate

EXIT je od strane publike ove godine dobio najinteresantnije predloge za buking EXIT 05 festivala. Zbog toga, van uobičajene prakse, objavljujemo spisak bendova koji nisu u mogućnosti da dodju na EXIT05 iz raznoraznih razloga, a EXIT tim je pokusao da ih dovede. Očekujemo i dalje va