Quake Champions !!!11!11!1

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Prvo sam bio prehajpovan, a onda sam pročitao ovo "Quake Champions features a roster of unique characters" i bukvalno mi se povraća.

Prebacite ovo u "ostale MOBA naslove"

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

Novi Dum muiltiplejer uopšte nije loš.

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

U suštini Bethesda nastavlja da kaska za Blizzardom.

Vekovima posle WoW-a oni izbace Elder Scrolls online, Hearthstone napravi neverovatan uspeh i postane krava muzara, oni prave Elder Scrolls: Legends kartičnu igru, evo sad Blizzard napravio relativno uspešnu priču sa Overwatchom, oni prave ovaj novi Quake što nije Quake :D

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

Id Software let loose with a trailer for Quake Champions at E3, in which a bunch of heavily-armed men, women, and whatever had a go at each other for reasons unknown. At least two known Quake characters—Ranger and Visor—will apparently be involved, and it will support a 120Hz refresh rate and unlocked framerates. And it is not, Studio Director Tim Willits told Rocket Beans TV, a MOBA.

“There have been some questions, when people saw the Quake Champions trailer, they're like, “Oh my god, is it a MOBA?” Willits said. “No. It's not a MOBA. It's not a MOBA.” 

“What we're making is a competitive, arena-style, classic Quake game, with the addition of the Champions,” he continued. “We feel that the Champions are a natural evolution of not only Quake, but the genre. That's why you see a lot of character-driven games, because it doesn't change the fundamental way that you play the game, but it enhances the experience and gives you more to do.” 

That characterization naturally leads to thoughts of Overwatch, but Willits said said Quake Champions was not “inspired” by Blizzard's team-based shooter, noting that id had started working on it before Overwatch came out. It will be a “gritty, mature, bloody, competitive, twitchy, high-speed game,” intended to satisfy old-timer Quakers while simultaneously attracting a new audience with a taste for competitive esports. The conventional gameplay modes will all be there, but id is also “refining” one of the team-based modes to make it more esports-focused. The aim is to make it an “inviting and natural progression” from Quake Live, with staples like “rocket jumping, strafing, air control," contained in "a modern game for today." 

It will also be exclusive to the PC. “We are not planning on making a console version. We want no excuses, no limitations,” Willits said. “I love our console fans, I'm not shutting the door on consoles, but for this game we want to focus on the platform that can give us the competitive esports angle that we're striving for.” 

A release date hasn't been set, but when Quake Champions does come around it will debut in closed beta and expand from there. “We will stay in beta as long as we possibly need to, to ensure it meets our expectations,” Willits said. Beta signups are not currently being taken, but you can register for updates at quake.bethesda.net. Rocket Beans' full interview with Tim Willits is below.

maznuto sa pisigejmera

FushiSigb.thumb.jpg.f75f13b0202c1af84974

On 13.6.2016. at 0:08 PM, shw. said:

Novi Dum muiltiplejer uopšte nije loš.

'de nije :)

On 13.6.2016. at 1:42 PM, Zwerko said:

A jes u pravu si, meni ostali u glavi grunt i sarge i to je to :) nekako mi ovde delovalo bas kao ovo sto Savke kaze da kopiraju Overwatch.

pa brate jel su svi "pro" koristili ženske likove da bi bili "manji" :))

Inače, ne vidim ni što bi ga ljudi poredili sa mobom, ali iskreno mislim da će ih klasama samo zeznuti. Da su klase vizuelne, pa i ajde, ali ubacivanje klasa će ih totalno upropastiti, osim ako gameplay baš ne bude sabijao. U tom smislu novi UT koji prave deluje kao pravi rimejk, sve je isto samo sa novom grafikom i pokojim neophodnim unapređenjem koje donosi razlika od 15 godina.

e do kurca, moraće PC da se kupi ako ovo bude valjalo

03:34 ( MiGsa ) da budem iskren

03:35 ( MiGsa ) nagledao sam se ovde vishe kurcheva nego pichki

22:05 (Ivan_tm) Ozbiljno, tvoj i Cokin sam upamtio odmah

13:43 ( darko ) ja sam puco iz njegove vazdushare

[16:42:19] Miša says: pojavio mi se patrijarh pavle u ppl u may know

[21:00] <vudu> jebacemo svi

Novi Quake ce verovatno biti ultra brz, kao sto je Q3A bila...... ljudi koji vise na QuakeWorld-u svakako nece da prelaze na ovaj novi deo ako je sporiji...

Унутра је сигурно читава експлозија радости и магије!

• 1 month later...

PURE SPEED PURE SKILL PURE FPS I BACANJE MAGIJA