Quakelive uskoro na Steamu

http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/18/quake-live-heading-to-steam-very-very-soon/

"Upon release, players will have the option of porting their Quake Live account to their Steam account," explains a post on the Quake Live news blog, "allowing you to play and update the game entirely through the Steam interface." The post explains that subscriptions will also be available through Steam, and refers to the Steam release as a "re-launch" of the game. "We will launch an update that for the first time in Quake Live's history, will bring about some big gameplay changes. We want to ensure that FPS fans who check out the game on Steam have more fun in their first match than the current gameplay systems allow."

Edited by dovlaa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i još je free to play!

Radi sve, ali koji je užas ovaj glavni meni igre ovo nema nigde ... bolji onaj iz originalnog quakea.

moraću još malo da ispitam sve, samo sam probao da vidim da li šljaka, ali ona opcija odabira primarnog oružja ne znam jel permanentna i za mp okršaje, malo je glupo da startuješ sa RL-om ili railom.

• 1 year later...

Drugari ,ako neko jos ne zna , ponovo je proradio quake live offline server u srbiji  ,dodjite da se igramo ...

Novi QuakeLive offline Server :
Klijent za WIndows : http://91.228.254.63/clientwin.zip
u direktorijumu : clientwin/home/baseq3 imate fajl quakeliveoffline.exe koji treba da startujete. Kad se pokrene ukucate IP adresu 91.228.254.63 i to je to.

skype kontakt :  zuloom@hotmail.com

gl&hf

i ovom prilikom bi spomenuo da je gosn Boki kvejk admin mega car na balkanu !

Edited by uq.zuloom

P.S.101