Penjacki klub zemun

ha prepoznao sam par ljudi, stalno visim tamo, klinac obožava da gleda :)

Neki dan sam se na kvarno popeo skoro 2m!

a super je i video, bas je nekako carski :)

You may have gone to Cambridge, but I'm an honorary graduate of Starfleet Academy

Del Boy: Now this is a ‘Jaws’ type story.
Rodney: But Jaws has been done already, Del.
Del Boy: I know, this is different. It’s called, ‘There Is A Rhino Loose In The City!’
Rodney: There Is A…? Loose in…? as in a rhinoceros?
Del Boy: That’s right. ‘There Is A Rhino Loose in The City!’
Uncle Albert: What’s it about, Del?
Del Boy: Well, it’s about this rhinoceros right, escapes from the zoo and it heads straight for London. And after two or three days they find like all these dead bodies lying about and no-one knows who’s done it. So, they get hold of this private detective, you know like a sort of Charlton Heston type geezer to try and solve the crime. Now the zoo keeper happens to be a very attractive woman. Before you know where you are, old Charlton is giving the sort what for, so that’s yer romantic interest.
Rodney: A rhinoceros?
Del Boy: Yeah! But they don’t know it’s missing.
Rodney: But how can you not know? If you’ve got a rhinoceros right and one day it ain’t there – well, you tend to know it’s missing.
Del Boy: Don’t be a plonker all yer life Rodney. She ain’t got one rhinoceros, she probably had two or three rhinoceroses!
Uncle Albert: And how’s he escape?
Rodney: Squeezed through the bars most probably.
Del Boy: Now don’t you start getting saucy with me Rodney I’m only trying to help you.
Rodney: I don’t believe this! Nobody knows it’s escaped? What about the eight million people living in London? Don’t none of them spot it?
Del Boy: Yes! But the ones who spot it – they’re the ones who get trampled to death.
Rodney: And what about all the others? The people in offices, the people in cafes, the people sitting on top of buses! It’s a rhino Del.
Del Boy: He only comes out at night.
Uncle Albert: What is it, a vampire rhino?
Del Boy: No it is not a vampire rhino. That is stupid that is, innit eh?
Rodney: And where does he live during the day?
Del Boy: In a lock-up garage in a back street.
Rodney: What, he’s leasing it is he?
Del Boy: He’s not leasing it. It’s a disused garage in a back street where no one ever goes! The detective does find it, only it’s at night.
Uncle Albert: And the rhino’s gone out?
Del Boy: That’s right, see so you see the old detective is nowhere near solving the mystery. You see what it is Rodney, not only is it a love story. It’s a whodunit!
Rodney: An whodunit? What do you mean an whodunit? We know who-dun-it! The rhino done it.
Del Boy: Yes, I know that, we – we the audience know that, but they don’t know – the actors do they?
Rodney: This is something. A rhinoceros has escaped from a zoo! There are 300 dead bodies covered in rhinoceros footprints. There’s a lockup garage two and half foot deep in rhinoceros crap and Charlton Heston suspects the butler!
Del Boy: I do admit there are one or two teething snags. But it’s got all the essential qualities of a hit, hasn’t it? I mean, it’s got suspense, lots of killings and a bit of humpty dumpty. I mean, look, this is a disaster movie.
Rodney: Disaster? It’s a calamity, Del.
Uncle Albert: Why is he killing people?
Del Boy: Well, what d’you want him to be a social worker? Well, he’s a man-eater ain’t he?
Rodney: No, no, rhinoceroses aren’t carnivorous! They’re vegetarian!
Del Boy: Alright, so we elbow the lock-up garage and we make him hide in the back of an health food shop!
Rodney: And he won’t head for the city neither.
Uncle Albert: But he’s gotta head for the city so that he can kill lots of people!
Del Boy: Yeah that’s right!
Rodney: No, his natural habitat would be the open country.
Del Boy: Alright, so what are you suggesting? We call the film There’s a Rhino Loose Somewhere Out in the Sticks Where No Sod Lives?
Uncle Albert: You don’t call the likes of Charlton Heston in ‘cos something’s eating carrots! I think it’s a good idea Del.
Del Boy: Thank you very much Albert.
Rodney: Yeah, well I’ll pass!
Del Boy: Alright, alright, I just wanted to put an idea in your head that was all. I wish it’d been a bleedin’ bullet now!
Rodney: Del, I’ve only got a small budget, ain’t I?
Del Boy: But that’s the beauty of it Rodney. I know where there’s a rhinoceros going cheap!

• Upvote (+1) 1