General Game News Thread

Slađan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Add Your Games to Your GOG.com Library with GOG Connect

Connect your Steam account and jumpstart your GOG.com library for free.

Warsaw, June 1 — Today, we're launching a new program called GOG Connect. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games your GOG.com library (at connect.gog.com).

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or looking to copy over your previous purchases, GOG Connect gives you DRM-free versions of your games, along with digital extras and the freedom to choose between standalone installers or the optional GOG Galaxy Client. It's our take on game ownership and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, over 20 games can be added to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

You can view the full list of games on connect.gog.com, including:
- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

A realno, zar stvarno misle ljudi da ce grafika biti ista kao kad je prikazu na nekom sajmu?

Njima je u interesu da igra izgleda sto bolje na sajmovima kako bi mogli da je prodaju u sto vecem broju...

Za demo od 5 min igranja koliko prikazuju na sajmu mogu da izdvoje nedelju do dve da podese grafiku najbolje sto je moguce.

A i da budemo realni, igre sa grafikom koju prikazuju na sajmovima, bi bila baaaaaaaaas zahtevna i vecina ne bi mogla da igra na svojim racunarima.. konzole su posebna prica....

Edited by TheBiggyBoy

Odlično primećeno

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

• 1 month later...

Izašla ep4 za Kentucky Route Zero.

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."

Krenuo opet od Act I i moram po milioniti put reći da je KRZ remek-delo.

• 2 months later...

Lik prolazi kroz svoj tekst od pre 20 godina o tome kako je prvi put igrao N64, zanimljivo štivo.

https://www.wired.com/2016/09/nintendo-64-20th-anniversary/

• 4 weeks later...

Velika vest - Sumail (Dota 2) se našao na listi 30 najuticajnijih tinejdžera na planeti magazina Time.

Između ostalih tu su i Malala, Obamine ćerke i Kajli Džener, kao i ludi Vil Smitov sin, neki mali "preduzetnici" i pun klinac jutjub zvezda.

• 4 months later...