Interesantne promene u sledecem patchu

Paja

Racial restrictions on mounts have now been lifted. Night elves on mechanostrider? Tauren on raptor? You're not seeing things.

Tapping: All player spells which cause a creature to become aggressive to you will now also immediately cause the creature to be tapped.

The Loremaster of Kalimdor Achievement has had its quest amount reduced.

Wintergrasp Commendations can now also be purchased for the low low price of 9 Wintergrasp Marks of Honor. Players can visit their respective Wintergrasp vendors and put those Marks of Honor to use!

Death Knights have access to unique death-knight only facial textures and skin tones. These can be selected at the character creation screen.

Mage Slow Fall is now castable on others.

Priest Levitate is now castable on others.

Priest Shadowform: You can now shift into Shadowform while mounted or sitting

Warlocks: Ritual of Summoning: Will now create a summoning portal object which can be re-used for multiple summons for 5 minutes.

Warriors: Titan's Grip: The hit chance penalty has been removed.

Alchemy: All flasks no longer require an alchemy lab to create.

Some neglected creatures in Icecrown have found the contents of their pockets.

The white Polar Bear mount is now the proper (larger) size.

Druid: Savage Fury - Mangle (Bear) damage was being increased by a higher percentage than intended. This has been fixed, and in result Mangle (Bear) should see roughly a 16% damage reduction. Also fixed a bug with Savage Fury where the Rake bleed effect was not being increased.

Zastava101Mala.jpg

Druid big patch.

Mrzi me da pišem sve, ali se feral druid mnogo menja, i za neke stvari neću da pričam da su nerfovane dok ne probam, ali još jedno u nizu zatupljivanja igre. :(

Ali:

Feint: Rank 8 now reduces the damage taken from area of effect attacks by 50% for 6 seconds in addition to its existing effects.

lol

Polearms: Now trainable by Druids.

Swipe threat increase

We think we might try increasing threat by 50% because that is something easy to hotfix. That should buy you enough globals to do other things, and provide enough wiggle room if you get a target out of the area for one Swipe. We'll consider additional changes after we've had a chance to see how that plays out.

Bas sam pre neki dan komentarisao da je swipe sranje za threat, i da bi bilo dobro da taj spell malo bafuju, i jutros procitam ovo. Najs

Polearms: Now trainable by Druids.

Swipe threat increase

We think we might try increasing threat by 50% because that is something easy to hotfix. That should buy you enough globals to do other things, and provide enough wiggle room if you get a target out of the area for one Swipe. We'll consider additional changes after we've had a chance to see how that plays out.

Bas sam pre neki dan komentarisao da je swipe sranje za threat, i da bi bilo dobro da taj spell malo bafuju, i jutros procitam ovo. Najs

Gde si ovo nasao? To nema u ovde linkovanim patch notes, a ni na wikiju.

thx. uopste mi se ne svidja ovo. pride cat form dobija aoe, samim tim postaje bolja opcija za dps, a i ovo sranje sa feral ap-om i polearms - sve je to dalje zatupljivanje i pojednostavljivanje, klasa postaje sve manje unikatna, pretvorice se u warcraft 2 na kraju - svi sve rade isto, samo drugacije izgledaju.

thx. uopste mi se ne svidja ovo. pride cat form dobija aoe, samim tim postaje bolja opcija za dps, a i ovo sranje sa feral ap-om i polearms - sve je to dalje zatupljivanje i pojednostavljivanje, klasa postaje sve manje unikatna, pretvorice se u warcraft 2 na kraju - svi sve rade isto, samo drugacije izgledaju.

ovo se znalo kad su hunteri dobili MS efekat

NEMA JAKO I NEMA U GLAVU!

[19:12:21] [W From] [80:Primevilka]: ja to zato shto te volim <3

Pa ne znam,pola shljive,njivik i bashtu